Fiber Princess

Hello Friends,

I am trying to make an effort to really keep up with my blog as well as my Youtube channel... They should compliment each other! I am struggling to write posts along with my posting videos. I guess by the time I film, photograph, edit, voice over, and upload a video I am tired LOL. Anyway..here is me trying!

My newest project started out on the ART Joy of Sharing LIVEstream channel as a show about how to use fibers and textiles in your mixed media. I did not have time to finish it on that show as we only livestream for 1 1/2 hours on Thursday mornings. So I finished it up today (Monday) and now have a video up of the finishing process in addition to the footage from the livesteam. Here are some photos of the project (which I am IN LOVE with) and a link to the video as well.





This sassy 6X6 canvas was one I made off camera to test out some of my ideas for the livestream show. I will be giving her a way as one of the 10 original art pieces to celebrate 10k subscribers on my Youtube channel later this month.


Thanks for reading my blog! Leave me a comment or question below if you want to.
 <3 Shel

Comments

  1. Shel! These are absolutely gorgeous!!! Truly beautiful and the fiber hair compliments your ladies so perfectly!
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous work, Shel! Detail is incredible and love the colors! I too am determined to keep my blog going. Think I began it in 2006! Come see me sometime xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read every one :)