A Bear of a Gift

Hello Friends,

I have made a paper painting as a gift for my kid as a reminder of good times we had visiting a park called Bearzona in Northern Arizona. He is about to embark on a new adventure moving to California for his continued education. I am excited for him and also sad he will be so far away. So I put all my feelings into this art piece that I hope will remind him of me and our fun times.


To watch the process of the creation of this bear portrait on video



Since the last time I made a blog post, I also participated in a video hop hosted by Bea Grob on Youtube. She sent out 'mystery envelopes' to several people who make art videos and each got basically the same items. We were asked to make anything we wanted using the pieces in the envelope. I made a paper doll with mine.


To see how I made the doll on video



Today on my channel I have a VLOG of what is coming up in the month of May. It also includes my May calendar art as I am talking. You might be interested in watching it if you wonder what I will be doing on my channel :) 



Thanks for reading! <3 Shel C



Comments