Don't Stop Doing Your Blog She Said...

Hello Friends,

I was watching a very informative chatty video from Lindsay the Frugal Crafter about how Youtube works as a social media platform these days and among the many interesting things she said was...don't give up on your blog. It is the ONLY thing you can control! I never thought about that.
So here I am..making a blog post. You can always find me here  and in your email (if you subscribe to that over there on the right side)

So what is happening with me in my art life? Well today I put up a new video. It is an altered tag using the random one word prompts from Pick A Stick Challenge. I did some stenciling for the background with the recently arrived April StencilClub stencils. They were patterned after game boards and pieces so I went with that theme for the tag..making a black queen from chess as the focal image with acrylic paint. It was a fun project with a message for me to hear.

video here

On the weekend was the the full moon. For April it is named Pink Full Moon in reference to the springing up of the wild Phlox flowers in the Norther Hemisphere. I made an art piece inspired by it as I have been for each named full moon in 2019. The video has been well loved on my channel. Lots of likes and comments. I guess bunnies are a favorite theme and of course..pink! 

video here


So I think I will be doing my best to keep up this blog. I know I say that..and then I get distracted!
<3 Shel


Comments