Pick A Stick Challenge Art Journal Page for May 2019

Hello Friends,

On my last post I talked about the Pick A Stick Challenge art sharing Facebook group still going strong and also shared the stick pick for the month of May. It was a slightly tricky one with weird prompts like 'octagon' and 'harsh'. I did my page yesterday on the ART Joy of Sharing LIVEstream channel and it was lots of fun working those challenge prompts!
Here is my finished page

with a little hand drawn Cactus Wren


and cactus made out of Octagon shapes!


If you would like to watch the process of me making this art journal page using the prompt challenge, here is a link to either the REAL TIME VERSION or the speed version



Thanks for stopping by my Blog :)
<3 Shel C


Materials used and links:
Distress oxide spray ink, wilted violet

Comments