Pick A Stick Challenge Still Going Strong!

Hello Friends,

It is 5 months into the fourth year of our Pick A Stick Challenge Facebook group and it is still going strong. In fact starting in January 2019 it really picked up and people have been posting their challenge artwork like CRAZY. Today, May 1st 2019 it is the release of the monthly challenges, which have increased to 3, an art journal page, an artist trading card, and now a altered tag. The prompts are randomly drawn from a big bucket of sticks and are one word prompts that you can interpret in any way you like. Want to try it out? Here is the video of this month's stick draw.



Want to follow along LIVE as I make the challenge art journal page this month? I will be doing it live on the ART Joy of Sharing LIVEstream channel on Thursday, May 2 at 8:30 Pacific time. If you can't make it live, you can always watch the replay of the livestream on that same channel.

To ask to join in the Facebook group click here PickAStickchallenge
BE SURE TO ANSWER THE QUESTIONS!!!


Also today, May 1st I am hosting my first official video swap hop on Youtube. I have participated in so many different types of hops..but never initiated one myself. This one is based on April showers that bring May flowers. I asked people who joined in the play along to send an envelope of 10 floral items to another player. Then each one made a art project of their choice using all of some of the items they received. The videos are all linked together in a hop stream you can follow along with by using the links under each video. Here is my project for the hop.



To see the video of my process making this art journal page, as well as start the hop along...



Enjoy! <3 Shel C

Comments