Getting Ready for FALL in 100 Degree Weather..... Welcome September!

Hello Friends :)
Wow..it is still HOT here in Tucson Arizona...but the calendar says it is almost Fall! So welcome falling leaves, apples & pumpkins, your favorite flavor of Starbucks, etc... But I guess not the cooler temperatures that are supposed to arrive now. I remember saying I was going to write more on my blog...but yet I see the last post was in May and it is September 1st.... sigh. Well the blog is still here but you can REALLY connect with me more on my Youtube channel or my Instagram or joining in my Facebook art communities - ART Joy of Sharing and Pick A Stick Challenge.
All my social media links here - Shel C Social Media Links

So what is happening for September 2019? Well my Youtube channel will be super-de-dooper busy with tons of challenges, hops, and design team videos. Check out my VLOG for lots of info for the month.



The beginning of the month kicks off with the Pick A Stick Challenges..I was in charge of picking the sticks this month. My video for the art journal page challenge will be up on Friday the 6th with these prompts.

of course in the month there will also be videos of the artist trading card challenge and the altered tag challenge. Think you would like to join in the fun of these monthly challenges with randomly drawn one word prompts? Here is a link to the Facebook community - Pick A Stick Challenge

I am super excited this month to be participating in two different projects with StencilGirl® Products company. I have a video coming out on September 3rd that is just SO CUTE. The prompt for the creative team projects this month is 'Dress It or Wear It' and I chose to dress it. That is all the hint I can give...but watch for the video!  Also, I am participating in a BLOG HOP with the StencilGirl® creative team this month. Weird right? Of course you will see it HERE on September 26th and also there will be a video on Youtube to go along with it. The theme is 'Gift Worthy' so I am sure everyone's ideas will be great for the upcoming holiday season (yes, I said it)

Do you love to watch LIVE art being made? I livestream every week on Youtube on the
 ART Joy of Sharing LIVEstream channel on Thursdays at 8:30 Pacific/11:30 Eastern time. It is great fun and we also have a Facebook community that is of the same name. You can ask to join in here - ART Joy of Sharing art community   It is all about supporting others in their art making and sharing. A very kind and loving space for all who want to share the love of art.

There are LOTS of other things coming in September but I am tired of typing LOL! I prefer to talk which is why most of what I share is on Youtube. But let's look back to a few of my favorites in the previous months that I did not share here on the blog. 

June




July



August



Just a few of the MANY. So that is it for me today. I will try to write more on this blog soon. REALLY~ I PROMISE!
<3 Shel C

Comments